๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Is there an issue with the daily log in bonuses?

Options
tutidoyce14
tutidoyce14 Posts: 8 Level 2

I haven't received a daily log in bonuses in over a week. Have they been taken away? I have logged in over 400+ consecutive days and was pretty proud of my accomplishment. As this game has the fewest rewards of any of the Candy Crush Family, I hope it is just a glitch. Is there a fix?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,069 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @tutidoyce14 welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

I am not aware that the daily login bonuns has been dropped.ย 

I still have the daily sign-up bonus in my game.

But a long-time player had reported irregularities in his game some time ago. He had not received the daily Bonuns for a few days, suddenly he got it back.

Please try our standard bug fixes:

- Check for updates and run them

- Clear the cache (attention: do not clear data) if you are playing on a mobile device.

- go offline and turn off your device completely to leave it off for a minute.

- after turning it on, wait a few seconds until you go back online and start the game

- Once you have called up the app, do not go straight to games but first to settings, question marks. The Help Center should open. Then you can be sure that you have a good internet connection.

You can close the Help Center and open the app. I hope your daily bonus is back.

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga.

• tutidoyce14
    Options

Did everything you recommended. Didn't work. Everything is updated and cache is cleared. Shut off phone and all the rest. Any other suggestions?

• tutidoyce14
    Options

Overnight it has somehow fixed itself. I got the daily. Thank you for your help

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,069 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @tutidoyce14 I was a bit perplexed with your problem. I'm happy to hear it's fixed. I hope your game and the daily reward are back on track. Thank you for letting us know. ๐Ÿค—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?