Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Made it to 2000 finally
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you so much
Hi @BritLeo89 that's cool. 🤩
You can have a lot of fun here in our community. Maybe get milestone badges here (click on the green font and post your current map with your avatar): level 1000, level 2000,
Also join our discussions and competitions to win gold bars, here: candy-crush-friends-saga/contests
I been playing a year. It is very fun I love it
Hi @BritLeo89 welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga. Congratulations for completing 2000 levels. I'm at level 6000 and at the end of the map.
How long have you been playing our sweet game? I had started it 2 years ago and was thrilled from the beginning!
I hope you enjoy it too. 😋
Thank you for playing CCFS. 🤗