1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Mmm πŸ€”

Options
geraldineelizabeth
geraldineelizabeth Posts: 7 Level 2
edited December 2022 in Discussions

Good morning everyone

I've been playing candy crush friends for a long time, but I must admit that I'm now quite disappointed with it. After getting so far I now can only play for a short length of time, if I pass all the levels I have to wait until the following Wednesday, I'm unable to complete the tasks and the advertisements glitch and close the game. I'm also back to day one! This game was my brain training and a great way to relax after a hard day teaching, any developers or someone in the community who can explain why?

It is such a shame.

I felt I needed to air my thoughts! Thank you for reaching and merry Christmas to everyone 😊

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,584 Friends Moderator
    Options

LOL @geraldineelizabeth, I just had to smile. I've been at the end of the menu for a long time and I'm always looking forward to it. Yes, I'm proud of my performance and you can be too.

But tell me, what tasks can you not fulfill? Do you mean the one for Dachs delivery service? Or do you mean the tasks for Frosty Flurry? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Please describe to me where exactly you have problems and I could give you some tips. At the end of the map you don't have any new levels, but you're not without chances.Β 

If you don't get in touch, thank you for your wishes. πŸ€—

You too shall have a peaceful and blessed merry Christmas.Β πŸŽ„β›„οΈ

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga. 😘

• geraldineelizabeth
    Options

Good morning

DieOmimi

How are you? It's great to hear from you,. Well apart from Dachs delivery service being impossible to complete now, the moves etc are not being registered, every time I watch an advert to win extra boosters, it takes me to Google play and restarts my game, and collecting frosty cones is a no no as the game keeps restarting! When the fun stops- stop as the phrase goes!

I'm still playing candy friends but I ignore the adverts and the extra chances to win in dachs delivery and frosty cones.

It is what it is!

I've started to play candy soda, at least I can relax and have a bit of fun!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,584 Friends Moderator
    Options

@geraldineelizabeth have you tried to do the standard troubleshooting measures?

- Check for updates and run them

- check your storage space, you need at least 2 GB. Lack of memory is the most common cause of crashes/restarts of the game apps (not just Candy Crush Friends Saga.

- to free up memory force close all apps. Clear the cache. Turn off your device completely to leave it off for at least one minute. After turning on your device, wait a little while before launching the app.

I hope this helps you make the game work better again.

The new game you have chosen is also very nice. I've been playing it for a long time and I'm still at it after over 10000 levels. I wish you a lot of fun! 🀩

• geraldineelizabeth
    Options

@DieOmimi

Hi, thanks for your reply, and yes I've tried all of your suggestions, I've plenty of memory, cache is cleared.

It is what it is ! Life is too short to get stressed out with a game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?