🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Watching ads for extra moves disappeared

Options
Bojan_candy
Bojan_candy Posts: 45 Level 2

Has anyone else not had the option to watch ads to get extra moves at the end of a game on their phone for a few days now because I haven’t had it appear at all in a few days already and it’s kind of frustrating because now I need to spend more time on each level and I can’t get get a few extra moves at the end to pass a level. Does anyone know if this has been removed and if so will it come back again or not ?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,948 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Bojan_candy, the feature to see ads to get extra moves at the end of a game on his phone is not available at all times and not all players at the same time.

I haven't seen this feature in my game in months. If I had them, then only for 3 or 4 days. 

I understand that all players find the feature very helpful. Therefore, the studio has to distribute the fun to a different group of players every now and then. 

I'm sorry that you have lost the function at the moment and it is harder to pass new levels. The ability to see ads to get extras (which can also be pre-game boosters) hasn't basically disappeared. It is currently only available to another group of players. 

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Saga.

• Bojan_candy
    Bojan_candy Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options

Can we at least have a way to earn gold bars in the game so that if we don’t have the option to watch ads then we can just use gold bars instead because in candy crush friends saga the only way to get gold bars is by playing the golden tea party event or by buying them in the game. It would be really helpful if there were other ways to get gold bars like there are in the other king games such as the episode race.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,948 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Bojan_candy to win gold bars you could participate in our competitions here in the community. 

Either here in the forum of Candy Crush Friends Saga. If you win gold bars in this forum, you will also get them credited in this game.

There are also competitions in the HUB. If you win gold bars there, you can decide for yourself which king game you want the gold bars into.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?