πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Pipes in Level 5159 not working as they look like

Options
AkumaXX
AkumaXX Posts: 464 Level 3

Say, there was a purple wrapped candy at location (7,3) in 7th column, I made a move of (7,7) red swapped down with (7,8) orange, and the purple wrapped candy fell straight down to (7,8). It would be good to correct the pipes to look like what they have worked like.

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,487 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Thank you @AkumaXX for that statement. I am completely with you and can follow your logic. Definitely, the pipes do not work as they are displayed. I am doing a report for our Community Manager and hope that the error will be corrected soon.Β 

Please note that during the holidays - as in all companies - not all employees are present.

It is possible that the correction of the error will not be made until next year.Β 

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga. πŸ€—

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,487 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Thank you @AkumaXX for that statement. I am completely with you and can follow your logic. Definitely, the pipes do not work as they are displayed. I am doing a report for our Community Manager and hope that the error will be corrected soon.Β 

Please note that during the holidays - as in all companies - not all employees are present.

It is possible that the correction of the error will not be made until next year.Β 

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga. πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?