Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Every few games I play 1 move and it ends the round for no reason
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @jmaybee welcome to Candy Crush Friends Saga.
I'm sorry your game isn't working properly. Please try our standard bug fixes first:
- Check your shop for updates and run them
- check the memory on your device. You need at least 2 GB of free space
- force close all apps
- turn off your device completely to leave it off for at least 1 minute
- Turn your device back on and make sure you have a stable and strong internet connection.
If the mistakes happen at a certain level, please take a screenshot and post it here. I then look at the level in my game.
Thank you and happy holidays. 🎄