🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I WON 4 000 000 GOLD AND NEVER RECEIVE THEM, WHY?

Options
Billnrose
Billnrose Posts: 1 Newbie

I WON 4 000 000 GOLD AND NEVER RECEIVE THEM, WHY?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,569 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Billnrose welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

You probably mean that you have completed an event to get a share of 4 million gold bars. All players who completed the event with Part 1 and Part 2 and received a ticket received a credit of 41 gold bars in the game.

These 41 gold bars are the share per player.

Since the event took place 2 months ago, we can't help you here in the community. Please contact support from your game. Before logging in, go to Settings, Question Marks and select the Events section. Scroll to the bottom of the Help article. There you will find the contact button for support.

By the way, you can also win gold bars with us. Go to the Contests section and take part in our competitions. 

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga. 

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,498 Friends Moderator
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hello @Billnrose, I am including two screenshots that may add clarity to what my colleague has explained above. The first screenshot shows how players must complete both Part 1 and Part 2 of the Golden Tea Party event to get a share of the 4,000,000 gold bars. As you can see, the prize will be divided between all players who complete both parts of this event.

This second screenshot was shared on November 14 when the prize was divided and awarded. All winners (and there were alot of them) received 41 gold bars.

I hope you remember seeing these announcements in your game and understand how the prize was awarded. Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?