Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Why is this here. what would be considered a teammate spamming and how would they do it?? What about language?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes @Solarwave. I have it the same way in my game and I can't think of an explanation for it. I hope to get an answer from the studio soon. I would like to know for myself what the designer / developer was thinking and how it should work or what the purpose behind it is.
Unfortunately, I still can't tell you. But I'm sticking to it.
@Solarwave sorry, I haven't received an answer to your question yet. Apparently, the studio primarily handled the bugs in the game and your request did not receive a high priority. I just wanted to let you know that I will keep asking and haven't forgotten.
Thank you.
Okay, that was suspicious 🤔
@Solarwave good question. I can't answer them at the moment.
I will ask a manager so he can inquire with the studio. If I have an answer, I'll come back.
Have a nice day!