🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How to retrieve the previous tools?

Options
pharaon04
pharaon04 Posts: 13 Level 2

Hello, I got a problem of having lost all the candy tools after a bad connexion with my account… After I reconnected with kings’ or my fb account, neither of them brings back the tools… Could you tell how to solve this? Thank you. By the way I got a lot of tools, 17 normal candies, and I can’t remember how many I had about other two types, but surely there were 10+ for each of them…

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,944 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @pharaon04 welcome to our community. You are here at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Can you please explain to me which tools you mean? I don't know anything like that from Candy Crush Friends Saga and can't make any rhyme with it. 🤔

• pharaon04
    Options

Sorry, I would say the boosters. For exemple “lollipop hammer” (marteau sucette in French). I lost all of boosters by accident because of a failed connection…

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,719 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @pharaon04, I have included a picture of the boosters available when playing levels in Candy Crush Friends Saga 👇

These boosters are lollipop hammer, striped lollipop hammer, and wrapped lollipop hammer. Are these the "tools" you are missing from your game?

• pharaon04
    Options

Yeah they are. Actually it happened once and I lost 10+ each of them. This time I lost even more :( I think the failure of connecting the fb account caused that issue… I don’t understand why the boosters can not be saved with the account. I thought I could retrieve them as long as I reconnect with fb. But it didn’t happen. Then I remembered we can’t synchronize the boosters on different devices even our game is banded with a same fb account… Anyway, is that solvable?

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,719 Friends Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello again @pharaon04. There are currently no plans to synchronize boosters across platforms. Boosters are stored locally on individual devices in all King games, but you should not lose boosters on any device.

While we advise players to occasionally clear the cache on their mobile devices, we also warn against clearing the data in their app. The boosters are lost if you clear the data in a game app.

I hope this helps. I look forward to seeing you participate in our Community contests.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?