🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Need help CC Friends Saga 3253

Options
barbfuentes1
barbfuentes1 Posts: 66 Level 3

Does anyone have a tutorial or walkthrough to help get through level 3253 in 22 moves?? Any walkthroughs I see are with 30 moves. All help is appreciated!

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

@barbfuentes1 I haven't found a solution (tutorial or walkthrough) that can complete level 3253 with 22 moves without booster. In my game (I just checked) I only have 22 moves available. Maybe I only passed the level with lollipops at that time. 

• UncleBob2
    UncleBob2 Posts: 126 Level 2
    Options

@barbfuentes1 and @DieOmimi I just tried going to level 3253, and I found that it has only 21 moves!

I also could not get it with the bubblegum troll in the 21 moves I was allowed. Given the tutorial you found for 30 moves and your actual version at 22 moves, it appears that the allowable moves for level 3253 have been systematically reduced so much that it is now really more of a Super Hard (or impossible) level rather than a Hard level. Level 3253 may now be a level where to solve it in 21 moves without boosters or lollipops, one would have to have “miracles” occur such as Color Bombs or Coloring Candies dropping down into the playing grid , which could then be combined with fish/striped/wrapped candies to clear the blockers and move the hearts to the goals. Those are very discouraging levels to try to solve and make the earlier tutorials based on a version of the level with many more moves essentially useless. Good luck getting a miracle!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?