🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Display name in candy team

Options
Bojan_candy
Bojan_candy Posts: 45 Level 2

When candy crush saga first came out my mum and I played together on her Facebook account and my mum stopped playing candy crush saga a few years ago and then last year I synced my mum’s Facebook progress with my king account so that I can play on my king account now with the same progress on all of my king games since she doesn’t play anymore. On my king account it says my name and my surname but somehow when I go to my candy team in candy crush friends saga it still says my mum’s name and it shows her Facebook profile picture when I’m playing and I’m logged into my king account. Does anyone know how I can change this and if anyone knows please let me know.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,951 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Bojan_candy, if I understood you correctly, you only have the problem with Candy Crush Friends Saga and with your other games everything is displayed correctly.

This could be related to the fact that some King games are offered on Facebook, but Candy Crush Friens Saga is not. It has never been on Facebook and is not designed for this platform.

To sync Facebook with King games, there is a document here in the community. I don't know if it can solve your problem. Unfortunately, I have no experience of my own that I can share with you.

Please click on the green font and then select your platform on which the Candy Crush Friends app is installed. Follow the steps. I hope it helps.

Here is the link: having-problems-connecting-to-facebook-on-your-device

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?