🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How do I send a draft reply?

steelyjoe
steelyjoe Posts: 17 Level 2

I received a reply to a question I posted. I have saved my response to "drafts", but now I can't work out how to send it. Can you help me, please, James

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,439 Friends Moderator

Hi @steelyjoe click on your avatar, then you should see your drafts.

Then click Drafts. If you have several, like me, all of them will be displayed. If you only have one, you can get there directly.

When you open your draft, it should be in a comment box and you can press "Post Comment".

• steelyjoe

I do not have a "post comment" button next to the save "draft option"

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,759 Friends Moderator

Hello @steelyjoe,

Whenever you click on the "Save draft" button at the bottom of a reply, your message is saved and you can continue to edit and resave it as long as you remain in the same thread. Once you leave that thread, you need to go to a different place to retrieve a draft reply. Click on your avatar at the top right of the page. This will open a panel where there should be the word "Drafts" in the list under "DISCUSSIONS." When you click on "Drafts," all messages you still have saved in draft form will be listed. The name of the original thread will be shown in bold font and the beginning text of your draft will be in normal text. Click on the selected draft to return to it. You can continue to edit and save it until you are ready to click on the "Post Comment" button.

• steelyjoe

Thanks so much for your comprehensive explanation. Much appreciated

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?