🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Glitches

Options
goldenj
goldenj Posts: 6 Level 2

Is anyone else having their exploding candies continue to "sizzle"? It's happened to me at least once a day, and it renders the candy unusable?

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,816 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @goldenj and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

I have occasionally had this happen to me, but not recently. I know that it can be frustrating and I do not know what causes this glitch. Sometimes these glitches are related to a player's device, so I would recommend that you try our standard troubleshooting measures to see if they help:

- Check the amount of free memory on your device. You need at least 2 GB.

- Check if there are updates to your CCFS app. If so, then run them. I have my games set to automatically update and am currently running version 1.96.1.

- Clear the cache (don't clear data!) on your device. We warn against clearing your data because that is where your boosters are stored.

- Force close all apps and then turn off your device. Keep it off for at least 30 seconds (some recommend a full minute) before restarting your device and launching your game.

We don't recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game because your boosters are stored on your device and will be lost if you delete the game. In contrast, your gold bars and progress are stored at King, so it is important to save your progress there.

In the meantime, I encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our milestone and score club badges. And, check out our Contests (green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?