• aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,588 Level 4
    Options

Welcome @Snow_Rider my name is Alyse and welcome to the community

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,168 Level 4
    Options

Hi @Snow_Rider and welcome!

I'm from Michigan and love my ๐Ÿ’Hockey! ๐Ÿฅ…

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options

@Snow_Rider welcome to the sweet community! I just returned from a long break, and now I feel motivated to clear as many levels as I can in all Candy Crush games! I have a lot of boosters and gold to spare, so Iโ€™ll be trying to keep a long winning streak while earning more. Iโ€™m also happy to help anyone stuck on a level or having technical diffuculties.

The community is full of talented players from around the world, and Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll do a great job as a Manager! I look forward to working with you!

• Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5
    Options

Hi snow rider,

I'm Lauren - I only play CCFS. Welcome aboard! Look forward to getting to know you

• Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello @ Snow_ Rider my name is Terri and I live on the United States I hope that you will enjoy and have fun with Candy Crush Friends Saga I hope that I will see you around the community

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @Snow_Rider

Happy to see you in Friends Community and hope you enjoy your stay here ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a lovely evening.

• danicandy
    danicandy Posts: 486 Level 3
    Options
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome @Snow_Rider to the Friends Community. I play all 4 candy crush games and what I love about this game is playing with our characters. I love Red Rabbit when he gets excited and says "Yeahhhhh". I love Yeti with all his moves and I really enjoy those wrapped candies that he throws on the board. I think from all 4 candy crush games the studio for this game is the best! They have implemented a lot of ideas. I used to handle the master list of ideas for the 5 large games so I saw this studio really listen to what the players wanted and followed through with it. I sure hope that you love this game as much as all of us!

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Snow_Rider nice to have you here in the Candy Crush Friends forum. I play from the US and play most of the King games CCS, CCSS, CCJC, CCFS, FHS, PRS, BW2&3, and Blossom. I think I play too many games and should slow down a bit ๐Ÿ™ƒ. Looking forward to working with you.

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,925 Level 5
    Options

Welcome @Snow_Rider

My name Amoon

I am from Jordan I joined the society January 2022

I play almost all the King's games.

But I don't have enough time for all of them.

Usually I have a problem in translation reading or writing I wish a solution to this

My favorite game CCFS

All the forums here I love and participate but consider ourselves very very very lucky to @DieOmimi and @MountainMom โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Nice to meet you, I hope there will be a good and positive change

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?