πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
🌈 Rainbow Run Event & Contest 🌈
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Why do I get my daily rewards after I run out of lives.

Options
ddetty
ddetty Posts: 5 Level 2

Everyday when I play candy crush friends I get my daily rewards after I've run out of lives! Super frustrating! If I get 30 minutes of some special rewards I can't even use them. Getting really sick of playing candy crush friends!

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,849 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @ddetty warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

I'm sorry you can't use your time boosters because you've run out of lives. It has never happened to me at this point when I pick up my daily reward.

When I open my game for the first time in the day, I get my rewards and still have all the lives. I wonder why it's different with you. Why don't you have lives when you pick up your daily reward?

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,669 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @ddetty, For me, my Daily Rewards in Candy Crush Friends Saga always arrive at the same time each day. It doesn't matter if I have lives or not, the Daily Rewards are triggered at midnight in my time zone. If I am not online at that time, the Daily Reward appears the next time I log in. Perhaps you could consider logging out of the game when you are out of lives and then logging back in after your lives are refilled.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?