1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 3500 badge

Options
Xxander
Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5
edited August 2023 in Discussions

Good morning (for me)

I just got an email from King, about passing level 3500.

I do like the idea to get players on the forum, directing players to the forum and get people inagaged. Should be more often and making ingame a bit more festive on milestone levels.

But, as far as I know, there is no badge for 500 levels, and no badge for the "3500" email. So why? Could this, eiter way, be corrected please? This feels a bit misleading 😉

Part of the mail ⬇️ Translates like; You reached the top 0,?2% of players by reaching level 3500. To celebrate get a 3500 badge and wear it proudly.

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,496 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Xxander nice afternoon for you.

There is actually no thread for half-milestones. 

The mail you received is not new. I've had quite a few requests for half-milestone badges. The last one, however, was about a year ago.

Whenever we pointed this out to the studio, the mails were not sent for a while. Probably a novice programmer pressed the wrong button, maybe the programmer thought it was pretty without knowing that these badges don't exist. 

Anyway, I will make a message for our manager to have the studio remove these mails from the milestone reports.

Thank you for your report.

Have a wonderful day left.

• Xxander
    Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5
    Options

Hi,

Yeah, or make this unique badge availible?! Could be the other option IF/WHEN this emails keeps coming like you said.... This COULD be a way to attract more players of course. 😉

I know this badges doesn't excist(yet). But this email is misleading.... And thats why I think it should be handled one way or another.

Hope this get solved quickly and thanks for the awnser

• DieOmimi
    Options

@Xxander we had previously considered introducing badges for half-milestones in the community. Unfortunately, this is too time-consuming, as it would have to be done uniformly in all games. It is not only the creation of a thread in the community (in every forum), it would also have to be programmed in all games. What I mean by this is that players receive an in-game notification rather than email, directly with a link to the community. 

Right now, it's just a campaign from the email marketing team. 😉

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,798 Level 3
    Options

@DieOmimi

Why does this have to be done in all games?

Each game has its own characteristics. I think that each sub-forum of the Community also has the right to have its own characteristics.

The CCFS sub-forum can take a creative idea and give players badges for every 500 levels. Why not?

Other sub-forums of the Community can also be creative and come up with some kind of their own difference. For example, they can give players badges for every 250 levels completed. Or they can give badges to players who complete the level in less than half of the available moves in the level. Or they might give badges to players who cleared 10 or 100 levels on their first try. Or they can give badges to the players who scored first on their team in a team game.

The number of options is endless).

Now all the sub-forums of the Community are similar to each other like twins. If the Community sub-forums are different from each other, it will be creative and interesting for me. It would be very interesting for me to enter each sub-forum as a separate creative and special world.

Now all sub-forums are just copies of each other.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@ElenaVorona, I think you're messing things up. This was about milestone badges, which are the same in all games. This is a commitment of the community with the game developers. 

In addition, we may continue to offer badges in all forums. In CCFS we have offered 12 different competitions with badges since the beginning of the year. These badges do not exist in any other forum.

Other forums such as Candy Crush and Bubble Witch Saga also had competitions this year in which there were and will be badges. The badges are different and are not identical in any forum.

I can't find "twins" on the forums and there are no copies for me.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,798 Level 3
    Options

@DieOmimi

Thank you for your reply.

I only talked about badges that are given to players for completing a certain number of levels.

I wanted the Community sub-forums to give players badges not only for completing the next thousand levels, but also for some intermediate results. When I said that the Community sub-forums are like twins, I only meant that all sub-forums give players badges only for every new thousand levels, and in this sense they are like twins, because no sub-forums give players badges for intermediate results.

But you gave me important information. You said "This is a commitment of the community with the game developers." I did not know that. I think most Community members didn't know about it either. If we had previously known about this, then this discussion would not have arisen.

I have no other complaints about the Community sub-forums. Undoubtedly, sub-forums differ from each other. I see a variety of unique contests, competitions, discussions and polls. For this, I thank the moderators of the subforums (including you), who try to make the subforums interesting for the players every day.

(I don't collect all possible badges. But my friends and many other players like to collect all possible badges.)

Thank you for the useful information. Now I understand why badges are given to players only every new thousand levels completed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?