🌈 Rainbow Run Event & Contest 🌈
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

I've signed up to the forum but want to link my game account

Options
llamacroft
llamacroft Posts: 2 Newbie

How do I link my candy crush account to my forum profile?

I didn't do it when I set up my forum account as my game account is linked to my Facebook which uses an old email that I have limited access to.

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,849 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @llamacroft welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

You can only link your accounts (game account and community account) if you use the same email address for both accounts.

So first make sure that both email addresses match. If necessary, change your in-game email address.

If both addresses are identical, go to your profile, edit and quite far down in the settings there is a checkbox. Click on them and save your settings. You will also be asked to enter your password again.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,849 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @llamacroft welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

You can only link your accounts (game account and community account) if you use the same email address for both accounts.

So first make sure that both email addresses match. If necessary, change your in-game email address.

If both addresses are identical, go to your profile, edit and quite far down in the settings there is a checkbox. Click on them and save your settings. You will also be asked to enter your password again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?