Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
How do I link my candy crush account to my forum profile?
I didn't do it when I set up my forum account as my game account is linked to my Facebook which uses an old email that I have limited access to.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @llamacroft welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.
You can only link your accounts (game account and community account) if you use the same email address for both accounts.
So first make sure that both email addresses match. If necessary, change your in-game email address.
If both addresses are identical, go to your profile, edit and quite far down in the settings there is a checkbox. Click on them and save your settings. You will also be asked to enter your password again.