Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
I was watching videos for the plus 2 moves and the ball that lets you remove a color of candies from the board and then the Nordstrom rack ad came on and would not let me go back to the game. So I lost that life on my level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @digitaldoll welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.
Thanks for reporting the bug. I'll pass it on to the game team right away so that the bug can be fixed or this advertisement is no longer booked.
I'm sorry you lost a life and booster as a result.
Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga.
@digitaldoll, I have had my screen freeze on certain ads, too. However, when I click on the "back" button on my device, I have been able to return to my game. Maybe this will work for you, too, on ads.