1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lost Sam’s Streak

Options
carsonmadison
carsonmadison Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 2023 in Support

Can someone help me?

I was in second place with over 4,000 and the game froze and now it says I’m in 4th with only the last three games worth.

Which is super weird because I had over 20 streak.

Keeps freezing. I’m getting a little frustrated. I’ve used a bunch of coins and a bunch of boosters.

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,669 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @carsonmadison and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

Some players encounter issues that may be related to their device instead of the game. So, i first suggest that you ensure you have a stable Internet connection and then try our standard troubleshooting measures:

- Check the amount of free memory on your device. You need at least 2 GB.

- Check if there are updates to your CCFS app. If so, then run them. I have my games set to automatically update and am currently running version 1.96.1.

- Clear the cache (don't clear data!) On your device. We warn against clearing your data because that is where your boosters are stored.

- Force close all apps and then turn off your device. Keep it off for at least 10 seconds (some recommend a full minute) before restarting your device and launching your game.

- If these steps don't solve the problem, do you have the option to login on a different device to see if you have the same problem?

We don't recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game because your boosters are stored on your device and will be lost if you delete the game. In contrast, your gold bars and progress are stored at King, so it is important to save your progress there.

If the problem is not associated with your device and persists, it could be associated with your King account. If so, you may need to contact the King customer support team HERE. Be sure to include your UserID and specifics about the type of device on which you play.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?