🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lost boosters

Options
janeyjaneybird
janeyjaneybird Posts: 4 Newbie
edited July 2023 in Support

I had to try reinstalling the game because of an issue with the new Facebook cookies page, (could not scroll to end of page so could not accept cookies!), and now I have lost all of my boosters - I had at least 60 of each type. How do I get them back? I still cannot sign into the game via FB because of the layout of that stupid cookies page. GRRR.

Answers

• janeyjaneybird
    Options

PS This is a problem on my PC, not phone.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,592 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @janeyjaneybird welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Saga forums.

If you reinstall, all information about the app will be deleted, including the boosters. I'm sorry you had to reinstall the app.

However, Candy Crush Friends Saga is not offered via Facebook, so it is not available on this platform. Did you save your game with a Facebook account?

Since this platform is very unstable and there are frequent outages, we recommend saving your game progress via a King account.

Have a nice day!

• janeyjaneybird
    Options

Thanks for your response. Think I'll just delete the game as it's riddled with problems on a regular basis, plus it's a waste of my life to keep playing it! Bye.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @janeyjaneybird Issues caused by Facebook are basically unrelated to how the app works. That's why I recommended that you get a King account and use it to save your progress. Sign out of the app with your Facebook account and sign in with a King account. Then you shouldn't have any more problems with the Facebook platform.

As I said, our game is not offered on Facebook and cannot be played there. So these are only temporary connection problems if you have saved your game via a Facebook account. It has nothing to do with the Candy Crush Friends Saga app. I have backed up my save using a regular King account and have NEVER had any issues with it.

• janeyjaneybird
    Options

I've got a King account. Pointless offering access via FB accounts if it's so unstable. Anyway I'm done with the game now!

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @janeyjaneybird then why don't you use it and disconnect from facebook?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?