🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How do I earn badges

Options
CheriL0302
CheriL0302 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi , I am new to the Candy Crush Community / Forum , Tho I have Been playing Candy crush soda and lately candy crush friends for years and years now especially Candy crush soda! That game I know pretty well BUT CANDY CRUSH FRIENDS Is very different I don’t know how to make / add friends in this game , and all of the extra add on stuff is soo much more expensive then candy crush soda and they don’t give away much in the way of free or even free stuff you can earn really. I guess my Question for now is what are Badges ?? AND How do I earn them ?? ALSO is there a WaY to earn free add on stuff towards candy crush friends and / or soda sage by doing stuff on this community forum? sorry I know this is ALOT OF QUESTIONS AND ADDED COMMENTARY FORGIVE ME PLEASE I AL NEW TO THIS 🫤

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,592 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @CheriL0302 warm welcome to our community, to the Candy Crush Friends Saga forums.

First of all I would like to say that badges have nothing to do with boosters in game, you don't see badges in your game and you can't use them there.

You can earn badges for your community profile by participating in related contests and discussions. You can also win gold bars this way.

Each game has its own forum in our community. Since you are here at Candy Crush Friends Saga, I would like to give you some links where you can find the badge threads with us. It's best to click on the "Hot right Now" link. 🔥Hot right Now! 🌶

You can find gold bar and badge contests by clicking the green "Contests" button at the top of the page in the forums.

Candy Crush Soda has its own forum. You can find it by clicking on the King logo and then clicking on your game from the overview of all games.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?