🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What happened to the quest that was there?

Options
lmortimore
lmortimore Posts: 3 Newbie

I got through 8 but when I came back into game the quest in upper left hand corner was gone.

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,889 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @lmortimore and Welcome to our Friendly Community.

I am assuming you are referring to the Jelly Queen Jubilee event that consists of 10 levels followed by a Star Chaser. This issue has not been reported by any other player at this time, so the problem may be related to your device. Or, if your profile is connected to Facebook, this type of problem can occur when Facebook is down or unstable, causing events to "disappear" because they can not be retrieved from the server. 

In the meantime, please try the following standard troubleshooting measures:

- Check the amount of free memory on your device. You need at least 2 GB.

- Check if there are updates to your CCFS app. If so, then run them. I have my games set to automatically update and am currently running version 3.1.5.

- Clear the cache (don't clear data!) On your device. We warn against clearing your data because that is where your boosters are stored.

- Force close all apps and then turn off your device. Keep it off for at least 30 seconds (some recommend a full minute) before restarting your device and launching your game. Open the CCFS app and check if your event is back. If necessary, close the CCFS app and open it again, about 2 to 3 times.

- If these steps don't solve the problem, do you have the option to login on a different device to see if you have the same problem?

We don't recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game because your boosters are stored on your device and will be lost if you delete the game. In contrast, your gold bars and progress are stored at King, so it is important to save your progress there.

If the problem is not associated with Facebook or your device and is instead associated with your King account, then you may need to contact the King customer support team.

Please let me know if these suggestions helped.

If the events are not back, I will need your device specifications and your user ID to get more help..

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,787 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @lmortimore did you follow my colleague's tips and did the event come back, so you see it again and can continue playing? 

Still need help?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?