Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
I've noticed that very often, when you pick a character to play, im not getting the booster associated with it. For example, I just chose to play Tiffi, and I was supposed to get a colour bomb at the start of play, and didn't. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @goldenj warm welcome!
I'm sorry you didn't receive the pre-game boosters. It also happens to me from time to time.
Please check first if your app needs an update. I only had the error again in my game yesterday and then closed my app and checked my Play Store for updates. After I did the update for Candy Crush Friends Saga, the error didn't occur anymore.
If you still have the error after an update, please do the following:
- clear the cache (ATTENTION: do not delete data!)
- close all apps and turn off your device completely (shut it down) and leave it off for about a minute.
- after switching on, establish a stable internet connection
Then everything should be fine again.