🏄‍♂️ Friends' Sunny Tales 🏖️
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

When will more characters appear in the scrapbook?

Options
JONH10
JONH10 Posts: 25,480 Level 5

I'm only 3 characters locked in my scrapbook, when will there be more characters or even events trying to unlock them.

This is my screenshot of only 3 characters blocked.

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 39,040 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @JONH10, thanks for your question.

Depending on the progress of the game, the basic characters and some costumes will be unlocked. 

Special costumes such as Spring Jelly Queen or for Olivia, Tiffi and Yeti can only be unlocked through special events.

At the moment I'm hoping that there will also be colorful costumes to wear in Pride month. But I don't know.

When I started playing (October 2020) I also only had the basic characters and some costumes. There was a new costume for me every other month. Unfortunately, not in the last six months (for me). But some players were happy about replays (for example, Jelly Queen anniversary). 

Here's my scrapbook: 

This year I was only able to collect one new costume for Tiffi (in January) and for Nutcracker (in February). I hope that we will get a costume event for the Women's World Cup, where I can collect Tiffi the soccer. Unfortunately, I have no information on whether it will really be so.

Just keep your app up to date and try to save as many boosters as possible. Costume events are very demanding and sometimes require the use of lollipops. It's good to have some saved to use for new costumes. 

Answers

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @JONH10, thanks for your question.

Depending on the progress of the game, the basic characters and some costumes will be unlocked. 

Special costumes such as Spring Jelly Queen or for Olivia, Tiffi and Yeti can only be unlocked through special events.

At the moment I'm hoping that there will also be colorful costumes to wear in Pride month. But I don't know.

When I started playing (October 2020) I also only had the basic characters and some costumes. There was a new costume for me every other month. Unfortunately, not in the last six months (for me). But some players were happy about replays (for example, Jelly Queen anniversary). 

Here's my scrapbook: 

This year I was only able to collect one new costume for Tiffi (in January) and for Nutcracker (in February). I hope that we will get a costume event for the Women's World Cup, where I can collect Tiffi the soccer. Unfortunately, I have no information on whether it will really be so.

Just keep your app up to date and try to save as many boosters as possible. Costume events are very demanding and sometimes require the use of lollipops. It's good to have some saved to use for new costumes. 

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 25,480 Level 5
    edited June 2023
    Options

Loved your scrapbook! So yeah, I'll be able to keep keeping the game updated and I'm also doing exactly what you said about getting the most boosters and the 3 types of lollipop hammers that I literally have a lot (a little I mean) from playing the matches of the events of the week. Also because I don't like spending the lollipop hammers in the classic levels.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@JONH10 you're doing it just right! We'll see what the studio brings us to the game for costume events. I'm excited myself and I'm waiting to expand my scrapbook. I hope I can do it soon. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?