Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
I was replaying level 952 using Tiffi. Twice i filled the color bar and twice, got no reward. I thought it was a fluke, so I tried again when I failed the level. Same thing. Is there some sort of bug I'm unaware of?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @PlayerNope warm welcome!
Do you think that Tiffi didn't use her strength? This hasn't happened to me yet. But I will test it as a precaution and will use level 952 for it.
In the meantime, please check your store to see if there is an update and run it. The current version of our app is 3.2.5.
If I also find the bug in the current version, I will report it.
Thank you for reaching out.