Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Hello All, my name is Nicole and I live in the midwest, love Football, Baseball and of course Candy Crush. I am on level 6560 and I hit a construction zone. Does anyone know when new levels will be available?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Raysonlyone warm welcome. You posted in the off-topic section. If you need help, please go to the support section. Questions will be reported there and you will get an answer quickly.
In the off-topic section, I saw it by chance now.
Now to your question: New levels are released every Thursday. You can find the current status of the available levels here: what-is-the-latest-level-in-candy-crush-friends-saga.
I hope you'll take a look around us. You can find all current topics here: 🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶