Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
i dont have a screenshot to share but would like my 1hour and 25 minutes of the round and rectangle shaped candies back,if possible. thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @goomanchoo I don't know why you're so rude. I hope you're doing well.
We in the community are unable to issue refunds. Most boosters are won for free, so they are non-refundable. If the boosters have been purchased, there is an option to have it refunded by the provider.
That is just outright crap! Of course you can!
Please explain
Then reimburse the lives lost because the boosts aren't functioning since I have the latest version
Hi @fuquan unfortunately we can't replace boosters.
To avoid having this experience again, please make sure you always have the latest version of the app.
Thanks.
The time didn't run out , I stopped playing for like 5 minutes and went back to the game . Upon my return the bonuses were gone. I appreciate the response , still expecting the remaining time left on my two bonuses replaced.
Hi @fuquan warm welcome!
The time boosters have a timer. If it has expired, it is no longer active.
If you win time boosters, you'll need to use them right away before the time runs out. If you leave the game, the timer will still continue to run and if you start the game again later, it may be that the time has run out and the boosters are no longer available.