🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

what happened to my candy bonuses that was suppose to be for 2hours and after maybe 35minutes it dis

Options
fuquan
fuquan Posts: 14 Level 2

i dont have a screenshot to share but would like my 1hour and 25 minutes of the round and rectangle shaped candies back,if possible. thank you

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,009 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @fuquan warm welcome!

The time boosters have a timer. If it has expired, it is no longer active.

If you win time boosters, you'll need to use them right away before the time runs out. If you leave the game, the timer will still continue to run and if you start the game again later, it may be that the time has run out and the boosters are no longer available.

• fuquan
    fuquan Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

The time didn't run out , I stopped playing for like 5 minutes and went back to the game . Upon my return the bonuses were gone. I appreciate the response , still expecting the remaining time left on my two bonuses replaced.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @fuquan unfortunately we can't replace boosters. 

To avoid having this experience again, please make sure you always have the latest version of the app. 

Thanks.

• goomanchoo
    goomanchoo Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

That is just outright crap! Of course you can!

Please explain

Then reimburse the lives lost because the boosts aren't functioning since I have the latest version

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @goomanchoo I don't know why you're so rude. I hope you're doing well. 

We in the community are unable to issue refunds. Most boosters are won for free, so they are non-refundable. If the boosters have been purchased, there is an option to have it refunded by the provider. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?