Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Is this the last level available. I’ve passed 3 times now and not progressing onto a new game 🥴
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Congratulations @AuntyTee. Your problem is solved with the update of your device! I'm glad to hear that.
I had an iOS update. Completed and now progressed to next level 👏🏻👌🏻
@AuntyTee that should actually work with this device. The iPhone 11 Pro is still supported by the Candy Crush Friends Saga app.
Can you please try using our standard fixes:
- Check for updates (your device's operating system and then the Candy Crush Friends Saga app in the Apple Store).
- Check your device's memory. Please make sure that there is at least 2 GB of free space on your device.
- Force close all open apps and turn off their device for about a minute.
After restarting your device, please check if your internet connection is strong and stable. If necessary, switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data.
Please let me know if these steps have led to success. Thank you very much.
iPhone 11 Pro
Hi @AuntyTee warm welcome!
The last level available in Candy Crush Friends Saga is level 6580. If you don't see any new levels or updates, your device may no longer be supported. Which iPhone are you using?
Oh and I have checked daily and there is no available updates showing for iPhone.