🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Stuck again

Options
tuttifrutti
tuttifrutti Posts: 9 Level 2

Have been on level 6720 for ovet a week hazard sign with tipped paintpot on saying under construction happens every week cant move on ,cant finish quests, not getting new quests now have contacted support not helped at all have uninstalled reinstalled done everything support said still the same its so annoying i love this game but its getting to me now every week this construction sign showing,stopping me moving on

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,686 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @tuttifrutti and Congratulations on reaching the current end of your CCFS map (signaled with the roadblock sign). I understand your frustration, but please know that 20 new levels are released every week (usually on Thursday, but sometimes earlier).

Did you know you can earn unique badges for reaching the end of your map for ten consecutive weeks? Click HERE for the details. And I encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our milestone and score club badges. Check out our Contests (large button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile.

It is important to keep your CCFS app updated, but we don't recommend uninstalling the game because your boosters are stored locally on your device and will be lost if you delete the game. In contrast, your gold bars and progress are stored at King, so it is important to save your progress there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?