๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

(ENDED) ๐Ÿ’ฅ Friendly Quest #7 -- ๐Ÿ‘‰ 2000 points with Bubblegum Troll team ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

Options
MountainMom
MountainMom Posts: 10,983 Friends Moderator
edited November 2023 in Contests

The Bubblegum Troll event is now active for most CCFS players. So your next quest is to...

...score at least 2000 points with your Bubblegum Troll team -- EASY!

Bubblegum levels appear at intervals along your map.

You can choose to play either the Bubblegum level or your regular level -- click on the Bubblegum level icon (see above) to play it. Note that you only get one chance to play and win each Bubblegum level.

Each player is randomly assigned to a team of 5 players. As you can see from the screenshot below, my team had scored 900 points before I played my first Bubblegum level.

So, I hope you get assigned to a productive team, too.

Rules:ย ๐Ÿ‘‡

With your team members, earn at least 2000 points. Then post the following four screenshots (vertically, not side-by-side) in a single post:

(1) a screenshot of your final score after winning one Bubblegum level.

(2) the rewards you earned by winning the Bubblegum level.

(3) a screenshot of your Bubblegum team's point total after the team has scored 2000 points or more. You do not need to get 2000 points by yourself -- only your team total counts.

(4) a screenshot of the rewards your team earned after reaching any one of the team point milestones.

Note that the banners on your 4 screenshots must match those in the examples above.

• Please do not edit your screenshots except to mark them with your username or a unique identifier.
  • No old screenshots please! Using old screenshots or "borrowing" screenshots from another player willย disqualifyย the offending player from winning gold bars and earning the badge.

ALTERNATIVE: If you do not have the Bubblegum Troll event (or your team has already completed the event), post a screenshot of your current game map and play 5 different levels with Bubblegum Troll (in any costume) as your Friend. Then, post screenshots of the final scores from each of those 5 levels. The levels can be any level above 60.

Dates:ย ๐Ÿ‘‡

You have one week to complete this quest. It beginsย NOWย andย ends on Wednesday, 18 October 2023, 17:00 Central European Summer Timeย (11:00 Eastern Daylight Time).

What can I win? ๐Ÿ‘‡

All players who successfully complete this quest will be entered into a drawing to be held after this quest ends.ย Three playersย will be randomly selected to winย 30 gold barsย in theirย Candy Crush Friends Saga game.

Reminder: All players who successfully complete all 12 quests in this series will receive the exclusive CCFS 12-Quests badge for their Community profiles.

๐ŸŽ‰ Let's have some Friendly fun! ๐ŸŽ‰

Terms and Conditionsย here.

ยซ13456719

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?