Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Hi guys,
I didn't get the Bubbl Gum Troll competition this week. Is there something wrong with my account ? My friend get it on his account, but for myself I didn't get it. Someone can explain it to me ? or solve the issue ?
thanks for your help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You're welcome. 🤗
many thanks!!
Hi @ProfessorC I'm sorry you didn't have this great event with Bubblegum Troll.
Please first check that you have the latest version of the software for your device and the app. If an update is required, run it. Then turn off your device for at least a minute and after turning on your device, make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection.
If these measures don't help, you're probably in the test group that wasn't considered for the event this time. You can read more about this in this article in our Help Center: why-dont-i-have-a-new-challenge-but-my-friend-does