🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Need help :(

Options
_Elisabeth_
_Elisabeth_ Posts: 28 Level 2
edited October 2023 in Support

I can't log into candy crush friends on either windows 10 (2 laptops) or android (2 mobiles) devices. After uninstalling and reinstalling on all devices, I can't log in or start playing. I asked for help several times, but nothing :(

I tried everything they recommended, but still the blockage

Please help

Best Answers

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,573 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi sorry to hear that you are having this problem my friend

As its the first time I have spoken to you regarding this I don't know what you have already tried so please bear with me and follow my steps to perform on all your devices

First clear the game cache from your device settings then check for any pending updates then log out of everything on all devices and leave them off for a moment or two let's see if this resets things for you

Also please be sure you have a minimum of 2 gig free memory on all devices and you are receiving a strong enough Internet connection to work for so many devices

Please let me know how you get on 💓

• _Elisabeth_
    Options

No, I have already tried countless times and uninstalled and installed the game on 2 laptops and 2 mobile phones, however, it is blocked, I am currently playing on an old android device that I have not uninstalled or logged out of the game, because if I do that, it's goodbye to my favorite games :(

I have enough gigabytes and a strong internet network. until now I could play on all devices, but suddenly when I uninstalled the game and reinstalled nothing, I can't log in, and on the other device I logged out myself and the situation is the same, I can't log in to the game or start playing without first logging in to the game.

thanks for reaching out for help.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,573 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi thank you for coming back let me pass you over to your game moderators as they can advise you better and will know if there are any known issue with players unable to log in 💓

@DieOmimi  @MountainMom

• _Elisabeth_
    Options

Hi, Yes, thank you, you can!

• _Elisabeth_
    Options

" clear the game cache from your device settings "

Can you help me how to do it?

Thank you

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,553 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @_Elisabeth_ warm welcome!

What error message do you get when you try to log in to the game?

Do you use a King account to log in (login with email and password) or do you save your progress with a Facebook account?

• _Elisabeth_
    Options

Thanks for the welcome, DieOmimi greetings to you too :)

I use both King and Facebook accounts, it depends on when I log in

Unfortunately, it doesn't give me an error at all, but leaves me at the starting point, three icons, play, save your progress, accessibility.

if i click on save my progress nothing i can click ad infinitum nothing if i click play it freezes and i can't do anything but quit the game and turn on again and then i can go to settings and ask for help but they can't either help, they say I have to wait for the next game update from King's side.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hmmm @_Elisabeth_ we've never had this error before. 🤔 I don't think another update fixes this bug. I'm assuming you have the error on all devices? So it can't depend on the device and it can't depend on the login account.

At the moment we have the app version 3.7.3 (mobile) 3.7.3.0 (Microsoft Store on Windows laptop/PC).

I'm assuming your version is the same. 

Can you please tell me what type of device you use?

For me, it's a Windows 11 laptop and an Android device, Andriod version 8.1.0. The app also works for me on Andriod 6.0 (still). 

In your case, I may need to talk to a manager next week. In any case, I will stay tuned and hope that we can help you.

• _Elisabeth_
    Options

DieOmimi, Thank you for your reply, from King's developers, the answer is that they have the game working and it will probably be fixed in future updates. I don't know if they made an effort to get to the heart of the problem, if it might be a virus, and I also did a check there

I'm using windows 10, android version 13, android 5.0 I can play on it because I haven't uninstalled the game or logged out on it, I'm afraid that if I do that the same will happen as on two laptops and on both mobile devices android version 13

• DieOmimi
    Options

@_Elisabeth_ that's already a step forward that you have a device where you're still logged in. Can you please take a screenshot from there with your current progress and your player ID (how-can-i-find-my-player-id).

This will help support tremendously to identify the problem. 

Thank you very much for your cooperation! 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?