๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Tips and Tricks for playing the Dachs Delivery Service in CCFS

Options
124ยป

Comments

• UncleBob2
    UncleBob2 Posts: 126 Level 2
    Options

DDS tip: IF your CCFS playing time is flexible, consider waiting to have at least 4 or 5 lives before getting either the 2-tasks-completed Team Award or the 6-tasks-completed Ultimate Team Award. Since the two boosters you get with these DDS awards last for 30 minutes, you get the maximum possible benefits by being able to use 5 lives during those 30 minutes.

DDS trick: If you see that the DDS icon has a gift box on it, (like your see below)โ€™ donโ€™t click on it until you have at least 4 lives. You can continue to work on the displayed task and it will count even if you do not click on that icon, in this example, I waited for another 20 minutes before redeeming my DDS task completion award.

Cheers!

• UncleBob2
    Options

DDS tip: When you get the โ€œspecial eventsโ€ in CCFS like the โ€œCandiversaryโ€ or โ€œOliviaโ€™s underwater cookoutโ€, sometimes (but not always) the stars you earn by successfully completing those levels will count for the โ€œ100 New Starsโ€ DDS Team Task. However, these special event levels do NOT count for the โ€œ30 New Classic Levelsโ€ Team task.

DDS trick: When these special events occur, if your DDS team has the the โ€œ30 New Classic Levelsโ€ team task, just play the first level of the special event to activate it, but then wait for completing the other levels until your team has a new DDS delivery with the โ€œ100 New Starsโ€ Team Task.

Cheers!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,034 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thanks for your sharing all of these DDS tips now! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿค—

Yeah! When I am start playing and completing Olivia's levels on Underwater Cookout Event while I am still choosing 100 New Stars on DDS feature as DDS feature is still not ended yet. We can still collecting new stars (Also the cookie, jam and octopus challenges) are still valid and counted on any season events (not just normal new levels)! But yes, new classic levels are not still valid and counted on any season events, so new classic levels are still valid and counted on normal new levels only.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,899 Friends Moderator
    Options

My strategy (I'm always at the end of the map): I only play new levels when DDS is active. If it's not active, I always save my new levels on Tuesday for Friday so that I can support the team.

• UncleBob2
    Options

DDS Tip: When your Dachs Delivery Service team has the โ€œExercise Nutcracker 40 timesโ€ Team Task and you find a new CCFS level that offers Nutcracker, consider staying at that level to try to cycle Nutcracker as often as you can with the lives you have available before you move ahead, because Nutcracker is often not found as a helper for stretches of 20 levels or more! I have done this to help my โ€œUncle Bobโ€ team and my teammates have also done this, for which I am profoundly grateful.

DDS Trick: To make sure you donโ€™t accidentally win that Nutcracker level, if you have a CCFS โ€œDunk The Cookieโ€ level with โ€œcookie dispensersโ€ (see screenshot), just make as many plays as you can in the columns of the playing grid NOT under the cookie dispensers. That way, the final cookies required to solve that CCFS level will never drop down before you run out of moves.

Similarly, if you have all cookies on the playing grid, but they are all blocked up, just be careful to avoid freeing some of the outlying cookies while making your moves and cycling Nutcracker for the Team Task. Of course, when you are sure that you will have enough Nutcracker cycles to reach the 40 required for the Team Task, just go ahead and WIN that level and move on!! The rest of your DDS team and your team leader will thank you for your efforts! Cheers!

Uncle Bob

• UncleBob2
    Options

DDS Tip: The "Bubble Gum" event special levels (and the extra levels for most other Special Events) will count for the DDS Team Task of "Earn 100 New Stars" but not for the "Pass 30 New Classic Levels" Team Task.

DDS Trick: When you encounter a Bubble Gum level attached to your CCFS current level, you do not have to immediately attempt it! If you back out of the Bubble Gum level using the "X" button at the bottom, it will stay there while you play your Current Level, and if you pass that level, the Bubble Gum level will "hop" along with you to your next Current Level! That way, you can attempt the Bubble Gum level when your team has the "100 New Stars" task, when you need the 30-minute boosters if you win, or just if you want to have some fun!

I have also noticed that having Friendly Fish, Friendly Wrapped Candy, or Friendly Coloring Candy boosters helps me successfully complete a Bubble Gum level. So one strategy is to wait until you get boosters from completing either 2 or all 6 DDS Team Tasks, and then try to pass the extra Bubble Gum level. If you succeed, the 30-minute boosters from the Bubble Gum level will add to the 30-minute boosters from completing the DDS team tasks.

Cheers!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,034 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

That was so helpful tips again! Thanks for your sharing all of these helpful DDS tips again now! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿค—

Yeah! It's only allowed to win new stars for DDS feature on Bubblegum Troll and any new season events. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Nima3839
    Nima3839 Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

It is really unfortunate that no one is responsible

• Nima3839
    Nima3839 Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Why is no one responding?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,899 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Nima3839 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

This thread is used to share tips and tricks. Of course, this only makes sense if someone has new insights. Do you have a new post for DDS?

Have a nice weekend. ๐Ÿฆ‹

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?