1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Happy Candyversary! βœ¨πŸ¬πŸŽ‰

Options

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,226 Candy Moderator
    Options

I originally thought this game was the same as Candy Crush but it turns out it is very different, there is fun in this game even if we don't have any boosters at all. there are various characters, additional powers and others. This makes Candy Crush Friends Saga my favorite game.

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,853 Pro Player 👑
    Options

My favorite part of CCFS is collecting the Characters in their different outfits. I hope we get some new ones soon 😍

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,603 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello there! @Snow_Rider, our sweetness Candy Crush Friends Moderators and all of Candy Friends Crushers! πŸ‘‹πŸ¬πŸ­πŸ‘«πŸ˜„

Yeahoo! It's time to celebrate and play 5th Candiversary Party on Candy Crush Friends Saga together now! πŸŽ‰5οΈβƒ£πŸŽ‚πŸ˜„

Before I share my most and best memorable Candy Crush Friends Saga moment to all of you first, I was started playing Candy Crush Friends Saga on 15th October 2022. Why? Because our Friends Teammates invited and wanted me try playing this game then we (Team Friends) will chance to get more points than Team Jelly on Crushilicious Games Season 1.

Then finally our Team FriendsΒ won on Crushilicious Games Season 1 on 2nd November 2022 (last year)! All of our Friends Teammates and I won the winner badge and sweet rewards to the King game of our choices together! Woohoo! πŸŽ‰βœŠπŸ˜„

Here is the view of Crushilicious Games Season 1 Winner Badge has been created by @Minatozaki the farewell of sweetness Community Manager! πŸ‘‡πŸ…πŸ†πŸ˜„

While I was also so happy and I couldn't believe I won MVP of Crushilicious Games Season 1 Badge too as it's my outstanding efforts that I always couldn't go unnoticed all of our Friends Teammates on Crushilicious Games Season 1! And @Kiki_g also the Friends Teammate won MVP of Crushilicious Games Season 1 Badge as she did showing all of our Friends Teammates these earning points' results on Crushilicious Games Season 1 day by day! It's really friendstastic and awesome too! πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Here is the view of MVP of Crushilicious Games Season 1 Badge has been created by @Minatozaki the farewell of sweetness Community Manager too! πŸ‘‡πŸŽ–οΈπŸ˜„

Then I really wanted to say many thanks for all congratulating all of our Friends Teammates won on Crushilicious Games Season 1 together first then also @Kiki_g and I also won MVP of Crushilicious Games Season 1 together! And also special thanks for @Minatozaki the farewell of sweetness Community Manager as she did making and creating so friendstastic fun challenges on Crushilicious Games Season 1 and also so marvelous badges to us! We really still love and miss these friendstastic fun challenges on Crushilicious Games Contest forever! πŸ’•πŸ€—

So this is my most and best memorable Candy Crush Friends Saga moment forever! πŸ‘†πŸ¬πŸ­πŸ‘«πŸ˜„

Hey! Did you still remember? Our Friends Teammates! (As some of you really still remember and know on Crushilicious Games Season 1!) πŸ˜„

@wykoonΒ @CassDΒ @LeFlarcaneΒ @Kiki_gΒ @LaurenmlhΒ @LoveDachsΒ @kiara_waelΒ @siti_payungΒ @EOTheGr8Β @KCullen127Β @MountainMomΒ @gordan10Β @rebelchildΒ @PummyRajΒ @jeanpsΒ @BuffaloGal57Β @quad5Β @La LeyΒ @maf34100Β @Anahita_2005Β @lelenspΒ @Iffu2Β @me6412Β @simplyPΒ @Dleo

@Minatozaki - We are very sorry and upset to see you are leaving us on King Community on last year. You are still awesome, marvelous fun and helpful Community Manager on King Community with us. Thank you for your do creating this friendstastic fun Crushilicious Games Season 1 Contest and more exciting badge and fun discussion threads. We still miss and never forget you so much. Her last active is 15th December 2022. πŸ’•

@Kiki_g - We haven't seen you here right now. We still miss and never forget you so much. Her last active is 5th June 2023. πŸ’•

Also @La Ley - We haven't seen you here right now too. We still miss and never forget you so much too. Her last active is 19th September 2023. πŸ’•

Hope @Kiki_g and @La Ley are still fine, great, safe and happiness right now and come back on King Community. πŸ’•πŸ™

Not just our Friends Teammates and I are winners while Kiki G and I also won MVP on Crushilicious Games Season 1 on 2nd November 2022 together, Yeah! I decided I didn't still uninstalling this game yet right now as I really love playing this game is really still making me more friendstastic and seriously fun everyday! πŸ˜„

So let me still non-stop challenge playing and completing new levels and also events then finally... I also couldn't believe I did reached up and to the end of the map on this game completed on 11th June 2023 since I was started playing this game on 15th October 2022. When I was started playing this game on 15th October 2022, I became Candy Crush Friends Rookie Player. Then after I did reached up and to the end of the map on this game completed on 11th June 2023, I started became Candy Crush Friends Skill Professional Player right now. (I was not just Diamond Diaries Skill Master Player) πŸ˜„

Alright! That's all for sharing my most and best memorable Candy Crush Friends Saga moment now! I hope all of you love my most and best memorable Candy Crush Friends Saga moment now!πŸ’•πŸ˜„

Happy 5th Candiversary Party! Candy Crush Friends Saga! πŸŽ‰5οΈβƒ£πŸŽ‚πŸ¬πŸ­πŸ‘«πŸ˜„

πŸ’Ž Diamond Lim πŸ’Ž

(Diamond Diaries Skill Master πŸ’Ž and also Candy Crush Friends Skill Professional Player πŸ­πŸ¬πŸ‘«)

• moe75
    moe75 Posts: 5,465 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Snow_Rider

Happy Candiversary

I'm looking forward to playing the new event.

I just recently started playing CCFS and it has been fun. I like all the characters that you can collect

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 23,737 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations to the game for this "Candiversary Party" event, which is celebrating 5 years since its initial launch! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ“±πŸ€—πŸ™‚

My memorable moments for this wonderful and sweet Matching Game are the characters/costumes through your choices that we can decide, the events are very creative and songs full of background voices. πŸ˜‹πŸ¬πŸ­πŸ“±

However, there is something to describe about the daily missions, which are quite challenging to even claim the prizes in your gifts. So those are my memorable moments, @Snow_Rider! β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 19,343 Level 5
    edited November 2023
    Options

@Snow_Rider

CCFS It was my favorite game and the best moments of joining a wonderful team and knowing wonderful friends. Unfortunately some of them are gone

Now I don't think it still is after Dash disappeared from my game

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

I think my most memorable moment was when, as a relative newbie on around level 200, I was invited to join an awesome Dachs' Delivery Service team. It was made up of people I had quickly come to know and respect in the Community, including some who are now sadly banned. I'm still there - now, some 3000 levels later, as a helpless Team.Leader!

• LaLuna03
    LaLuna03 Posts: 6,850 Level 5
    Options

Happy Candiversary πŸŽ‰

I only been playing CCFS about 7 months ( I think πŸ€”), and my most memorable moment was when I collected all 4 Bubblegum Troll costumes in a day this past summer, and I was like.. "Wow... I won 4 costumes in one event, will it be another event like this ? ".

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,835 Friends Moderator
    Options

In this particular event only, there are 4 costumes for one character. Most other events are designed for one costume only.

Maybe we'll get the friends' Christmas calendar again this year. There you can win 4 more costumes for different characters within the duration (usually 4 weeks).Β 

• keshavrf
    keshavrf Posts: 1,146 Level 4
    Options

Happy Candy Anniversary

I started this game in 2019 and Thought that it was different from Soda Saga but unfortunately Jelly, Friends and Soda has similar function and specially the boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?