Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
For the past couple weeks the Daily Quests haven’t been updating. I get a countdown for when the new ones are supposed to appear, but nothing happens other than the countdown restarting.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Chyort warm welcome at Candy Crush Friends Saga. I'm sorry your daily reward doesn't count.
Please try our troubleshooting standards first.
Check for and run updates for your device and app.
Clear the cache, and not the data
Force close all apps.
Switch your device completely off to keep it off for at least 10 seconds.
Make sure your device is securely connected to the internet after restarting.
If that doesn't help, I'll need your device specification. Which device with which version are you using?