Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support β Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
How do you get friends on candy crush saga friends because it asks you to ask friends for lives
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
iβm not seeing that
@jen10000000000000 when you click on the heart icon in your game, what do you see?
I can then send lives and if I click "send life" I can see my friends. Most of them are casual friends. But there are also some friends that I had added in other games and after some time can also be seen in Candy Crush Friends Saga.
I have no random friends so it must be broken thanks for trying to help me
Thanks for the tag @PummyRaj.Β
@jen10000000000000 also heartily welcome from me to our community. π€
In Candy Crush Friends Saga, it's not easy to add your own friends in the game.
If you've saved your game progress with a King account, you'll be assigned random friends.
If you're logged in with a Facebook account, you can ask your friends on Facebook to be friends with you in-game. However, this assumes that your Facebook friends also play Candy Crush Friends saga.
In the Ideas section, we have an idea to add your own friends in the game. Please take a look at this idea and vote if necessary. To do so, click on the following link: better-way-to-add-friends
Have a nice rest of the weekend.Β π
Thanks for clarifying, Jen @jen10000000000000βΊοΈ
You are in the Candy Crush Saga area now.
Let me call in our Friends Saga Moderators to help you out, as they will know more about the game!
@DieOmimi and @MountainMom
Please wait a bit for my friends to see my note and reach out to youπ
Thank you for joining our King Community and have a sweet rest of the dayπ«π«
Candy crush friends saga
How do I get friends candy crush friends
Candy crush friends
Hello Jen @jen10000000000000π€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Just to confirm... are you playing Candy Crush Saga or Candy Crush Friends Saga?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below π«π«