Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support β Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
I can not find good levels with coloring candies
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@setotafeker, you have posted a screenshot of your Candy Crush Saga map. This is the forum for Candy Crush Friends Saga. You will find the correct forum for sharing your Candy Crush Saga map by tapping HERE.
Hello @midnight5 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community! Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, I do not know of a specific level that is good for coloring candies. I sometimes get one by watching an ad before I start a level. Otherwise, I must rely on matching candies to create a coloring candy. On another note, there are some levels that are good for starting with or creating lots of color bombs -- many of them are higher levels in the game. Which level are you at? Perhaps I can be more helpful if I know that.
Thanks for the tag and move, @PummyRaj.
Hi @midnight5 warm welcome to Candy Crush Friends Saga.
In our game, there are some levels that have coloring candies, such as level 1000 (there is a color bomb next to a color candy).
There are also levels that have a color candy dispenser.
Why are you looking for these levels? What's your problem?
I can not find levels with coloring candies
Thank you! I will send in a request to move your question to Candy Crush Friends Saga Community, so that my friends in that game can help you out!
Have a great rest of the dayπ«π«
@MountainMom
I am playing candy crush friends
Hello @midnight5π€ Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Which game are you playing? You are currently in Candy Crush Saga Community, and this game does not have Coloring CandiesβΊοΈ
Can you please post and clarify?
To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given belowπ«π«