Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Is there some particular reason why every level takes over 80 tries to win???? I really don't expect an answer to this!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@tabitha008, I am confident that you will be able to win levels in fewer attempts as you progress on your map, We are here to help you with specific questions you might have.
In this game it does, very rarely does it take under 20.
On the contrary @tabitha008, I don't think any level should take 80 tries to win. Most levels can be won in less than 5 tries. Have you checked out our Player's Guide for tips? Also, you may find videos by searching the Internet for specific levels in Candy Crush Friends Saga.