Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
So my last level didn't show up I guess I don't get to finish after getting the all the other costumes bubble gum didn't show at first but now it is but it's depressing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Then hopefully everything should be fine now. 🤞
Yes I have it
That seems to be a duplicate. I close the thread.
Hi @jen10000000000000 warm welcome to Candy Crush Friends Saga.
I'm sorry that the holiday calendar disappeared for you before the end of level 5. There was a bug in the game and we can't fix it at this time. A new event seems to have replaced the holiday calendar.
At the moment we have the Bubblegum Troll event in the game. It gives us a lot of boosters. Do you have it too?
I got all of the costumes but the last one with Tiffany I am depressed about it