Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
i played ccfs with my iphone before,and i login in with my apple account.Now i change into a new andriod phone, how can i move my progress into my new phone?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @KKinG5 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.
My first question to you: Do you still have your iphone on which you logged in with your apple account?
If so, open the game and make a screesnhot with your progress (current level, avatar). Also, please make one (or more) screesnhots from your scrapbook. All costumes should be visible.
Before I can tell you what further steps I can take, I also need to know what current events you had in your game and how far they were completed.
Please reply in the empty box. 👇️