Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
My old phone died over the weekend and I got a new one yesterday. To my surprise, all my striped, wrapped candy and lollypops are gone after hours of watching ads and playing the game to have them. Level 3210.
Any way to get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well that sucks. Years of collecting just to have everything gone due to a phone failure...
Hi @Vikeor warm welcome to our community. Thank you for your question.
Your game progress and gold bars are stored on the King servers. However, boosters are stored on your device. Therefore, your inventory of boosters may be different on different devices. Your boosters won't disappear – they'll just stay on the device where you earned them.
When I use a new device, I use the lollipops on my old device to progress on my map. At the same time, I start collecting boosters on my new device (I pick up my boosters from the Dachs Delivery Service on the new device, complete the daily quests there, etc.).
I recommend this approach for you as well.
Have a nice day. 🌺