Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
after I finish a new game, the counter doesn’t reflect my total of new games won accurately.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Your internet connection may not be strong enough for the progress of Dach's checklist to be updated immediately. Can you please try the following:
Too bad you don't have any screenshots. Maybe you could make some more:
I myself am at the end of the map. But I can provide you with screenshots from my game where you can see how the progress is counted by me and other players. I always choose a task that I can complete (play with Yeti or Odus, collect fish, use moves in new levels. I can only complete the task "30 classic levels" if Dach's starts. I only have 20 levels available each week.
unfortunately I do not have any screenshots.
The quest to finish 30 new games or to achieve 100 stars. This is not after every new game that I complete. But I would say about half a dozen games are not acknowledged. This would be the last quest on Dach’s checklist that I would do.
Hi @beccaaa warm welcome! 🤗
Can you please tell me a little more about what is not counted correctly? What task are you currently working on that has not been completed correctly? You may have screenshots that illustrate your problem. Have a nice day. 🌺