πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Special candies

Options
ValentinesCandy
ValentinesCandy Posts: 6 Level 2

when you combine candy to make a special candy how do you know what square it will appear in?

Thanks!

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,489 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @ValentinesCandy it is completely random on which square the special candies appear.
    I've tried a lot of combinations, especially when I got a coloring candy from the commercials. Sometimes this coloring candy appeared next to a color bomb. Sometimes over a blocker that I was able to eliminate with a lollipop to place this booster next to a paint bomb.
    Unfortunately, you can't influence where certain colors or candies are placed. Keep trying. Thank you for playing CCFS.

Have a nice day. 🌺

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,707 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @ValentinesCandy and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

Typically, the special candies are formed on the square to which you moved a candy to make a match. We also have many helpful tutorials for Candy Crush Friends Saga players. Tap HERE to be taken to that section in our CCFS forum.

• ValentinesCandy
    ValentinesCandy Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

thanks! I did see that but I can’t figure out when it will do that and when it falls to the bottom! 🀣

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,707 Friends Moderator
    edited April 17
    Options

Hmm, @ValentinesCandy πŸ€”, I don't recall having special candies fall to the bottom of my board. If it happens again, could you share a screenshot? I am curious, especially about which special candy is involved!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,489 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @ValentinesCandy it is completely random on which square the special candies appear.
    I've tried a lot of combinations, especially when I got a coloring candy from the commercials. Sometimes this coloring candy appeared next to a color bomb. Sometimes over a blocker that I was able to eliminate with a lollipop to place this booster next to a paint bomb.
    Unfortunately, you can't influence where certain colors or candies are placed. Keep trying. Thank you for playing CCFS.

Have a nice day. 🌺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?