Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support β Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
when you combine candy to make a special candy how do you know what square it will appear in?
Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @ValentinesCandy it is completely random on which square the special candies appear. I've tried a lot of combinations, especially when I got a coloring candy from the commercials. Sometimes this coloring candy appeared next to a color bomb. Sometimes over a blocker that I was able to eliminate with a lollipop to place this booster next to a paint bomb. Unfortunately, you can't influence where certain colors or candies are placed. Keep trying. Thank you for playing CCFS.
Have a nice day. πΊ
Hmm, @ValentinesCandy π€, I don't recall having special candies fall to the bottom of my board. If it happens again, could you share a screenshot? I am curious, especially about which special candy is involved!
thanks! I did see that but I canβt figure out when it will do that and when it falls to the bottom! π€£
Hello @ValentinesCandy and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!
Typically, the special candies are formed on the square to which you moved a candy to make a match. We also have many helpful tutorials for Candy Crush Friends Saga players. Tap HERE to be taken to that section in our CCFS forum.