Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
How do you collect the gold bars piggy bank? Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @sarita39455.
Tap HERE for more information about the Piggy Bank. Like my colleague, I have never purchased the Piggy Bank, so I do not know how much it costs. Instead, I, too, encourage you to participate in our Community Contests where you can win gold bars for your game.
Hi @sarita39455 warm welcome to our community. I am glad that you have found us. 😍 You can buy gold bars from the piggy bank at special conditions, i.e. at a lower price. I've never done this before, and I can't tell you if spending real money on a free game will succeed for your progress. I wouldn't do it. Instead, take part in our community contests. You can win gold bars by completing certain tasks in your game. 😘 Click on the "Contests" button at the top of our page to see our contests. Always read page 1 first so you know what to do. Have a nice day. 🌺