Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
bonjour je ne comprends pas pourquoi je n ai jamais eut de bonus en regardant des vidéos et depuis le début ou même d ami qui m envois des vies ?
je suis au niveau 3283
Cordialement
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @bthy92 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.
If I watch ads, I can do that to earn pre-game boosters. If I don't make a level, I can watch ads for extra moves. Please take a screenshot next time you are offered ads so I can see what bonus you are promised. It always works for me and I'm amazed that it doesn't work for you. I'd like to know why.
Have a nice day. 🌺
oui mais C est anormal tout le monde devrait en bénéficier je suis auniveau 3312 et C est très dur sans booster
Hi @bthy92 the function to view ads for boosters or additional moves is not available to every player. Only one test group (about 20% of all players) has this option. I myself had this feature a few weeks before it disappeared. In another game, I had the feature for many years. Then I was removed from the test group and now I don't get any more ads. Always keep your app and device software up-to-date. Maybe (this is not a guarantee) one day you will be included in the test group that ads can enjoy as an additional feature. Players themselves have no control over which test group they are currently in and for which function. We in the community can't influence it either.
on ne me propose jamais ces vidéos pour avoir ces bonus. pourquoi ?