Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
When I go to send lives, there is no Facebook link. So no one I send to is getting lives I sent.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @SWilson1 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.
I'm sorry that the Facebook link doesn't work anymore.
Other players have the same problem and we have already reported it. Unfortunately, I can't offer you a solution yet. You can also contact technical support directly from within the game. Go to Settings (the cog on the home screen), then select the question mark and when the help pages open, select the "Send Live" topic. At the bottom of the article you will find the contact button.
Have a nice day. 🌺