Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
There is one character that I cannot seem to get downloaded on Candy Crush Friends on Level 1799. Don't know what her name is. She is the little horse that I call "sweetie pie".
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Tamara-3, Since your issue may be related to your Android device, I suggest you try the following troubleshooting steps:
Hi @Tamara-3 if Misty works on your iPhone but not on your Android device, it could be your device's fault. What kind of Android device do you use? Please tell us the brand and version so we can see if the device is still supported. Thank you very much.
Yes, Misty is the one that will not download on my android tablet but I found she would on my IPhone. Can you solve this problem with my Android device? I call her "My sweetie pie". She always wins for me.
Hello @Tamara-3 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community! I am happy to help you. When I opened level 1799, my choice of Friends was Tiffi, Bubblegum Troll, and Rachel. Of course, the available Friends can change on any given level.
The only "horse" that I am familiar with is Misty the unicorn. I currently have 8 costumes for Misty. Is she the Friend with whom you are trying to play level 1799?
Or, is your desired Friend listed on level 1799 but you are unable to select it? If so, I can suggest some standard troubleshooting measures. Let me know in a reply.
Thanks for the tag, @PummyRaj!
Hello @Tamara-3 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Let me give a shout out to my friend and one of Candy Crush Friends Saga game Moderators @MountainMom to assist you 🍬🍬