🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

facebook login

nutcracker
nutcracker Posts: 29 Level 2
edited July 27 in Support

hi im an old player usually use login by facebook but now wen i try says browser not supported gives me 3 diffrent browser to download i allready have 2 of the 3 browsers loaded on computer anyways. i play threw microsoft app and have up dated it recently wen update was out now i can only log into game threw email and now i do not recive lives this way.can any 1 else login using the facebook option

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,759 Friends Moderator

Hello @nutcracker, I do not have a Facebook account, so I suggest you visit our Help Center and search for "Facebook" to see if any of the articles provide the answer you need. You indicated that you have already tried our standard troubleshooting measures:

• Ensure you have a stable Internet connection.
    • Ensure you have the latest update for your CCFS game app. I have my game set to update automatically and am currently running version 4.2.0
    • Clear your game cache (do NOT clear your data -- that is where your boosters are stored).
    • Ensure you have sufficient memory on your device? King recommends having at least 2Gb free. If you have less than 2Gb, free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    • Log out of the game (please only do this if you remember your login credentials)
    • Turn off your device for at least 1 minute and then turn it back on.
    • After restarting your device, consider switching between Wi-Fi and mobile data if you're playing on a mobile device.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?