๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why can't cc Friends find my wireless and/or data internet connection? internet connection

Cricket88
Cricket88 Posts: 6 Level 2

Why are there Internet connection problems?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,298 Friends Moderator

Hi @Cricket88 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga. ๐Ÿ”๏ธ

We are not aware that our game cannot connect to the internet. It works for me without any problems.
    Please check whether you may need to restart your router.
    It is also recommended to close all apps on your device and turn off your device completely for at least 10 seconds.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any help.

• Cricket88
    Cricket88 Posts: 6 Level 2

Thanks, Ive tried all of that. Cc Saga is not connecting either. I finally get all my levels back though๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,298 Friends Moderator

Hi @Cricket88 you're probably connected to Facebook in your games, right? Facebook is currently always having problems with the internet connection, is not stable and there are unfortunately always many outages. I'm sorry that you are affected by this. Unfortunately, since it's a Facebook issue, there's not much we can do in the community.
    I hope that Facebook finds the errors and that you can play normally again soon.
    I wish you a nice rest of the weekend.
    Please take a look around our forum and take part in our contests to win gold bars for your game. To get started, check out our current topics, click here: ๐Ÿ”ฅย Hot right Nowย ๐ŸŒถ

All the best to you and have fun playing. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?