Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
I play Candy Crush Friends on a Chromebook (Chrome OS). Three days ago my app stopped responding and loading. I have cleared my cache and restarted my Chromebook but the app will still not load. I need help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have an Acer Chromebook 513 and never had a problem before. When I go to Google store it doesn't load from there either
Hi @Burnsey29b warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga. 🔍️
Unfortunately, we don't support our games on Mac desktops. However, you can still enjoy Candy Crush Friends Saga on your iPhone or tablet.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!
Have a Friendtastic day. 🔍️
Here you can see which platforms are supported: https://www.king.com/de/game/candycrushfriends